GENDER EXPANSION PROJECT
Resources & Information
Gender Specific Resources
- Resource Directory
- Looking for an inclusive healthcare provider, mental health specialist, hair removal specialist or other specific resource? We provide resources across the nation and are continually updating this information. Questions or comments about our resources? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a Resource
- Submit a Resource (for professionals)
- GEP Provider Portal
- GEP Documents & Publications
- Montana Trans* Resource Guide
- Montana Name Change Guide
LGBTQQI Specific Resources
- Lesbian Health
- Gay Men’s Health
- Bisexual Health
- Transgender Health
- Intersex Health
- LGBTQQI Inclusive Featured Health Centers
A key mission of the Gender Expansion Project is provide comprehensive friendly healthcare and services to those of trans*, intersex and gender diverse identity. We strive to provide resources through our Trans* Resource Guide, through our referral program, and most recently, through our online Trans* / Intersex / Gender Diverse Resource Database.
The Gender Expansion Project Resource Project consists of three key elements: referrals, direct outreach to trans*, intersex and gender diverse individuals; and provider outreach.
We, as an organization, envision the future of the project bringing together diverse professionals dedicated to developing best practices and supportive policies and programs throughout Montana which promote health, research, education, respect, dignity and equality for transgender, transsexual, intersex and gender diverse people of Montana and beyond.
Our resource program serves two major purposes. Firstly, it provides a comprehesive list of knowledgable and friendly providers to those of transgender, transsexual, intersex and gender diverse identity, while, secondly, providing an outreach aspect for new providers to communicate with knowledgable providers in their areas.
Our resource program is built by those of gender diversity for those of gender diversity. Our dedicated Resource Review team works with individuals in the community and providers alike to rate our resources and to actively update our listing to better provide to those in need.